Good morning Valerie, Steve... friends of SW

Today I stumbled upon a problem. While I am working on previous SW documents, I noticed that certain gestures are written consistently wrong when they are presented in Delegs editor. Further experiments show that this problem occurs when you transform a single sign including this symbol  (Circle from wrist up and forward) in SignPuddle from the standard pgn to SVG Refinement pgn.
I have two copies added to explain the facts.
I hope that I could explain the problem clear enough and understandable.

With best wishes
Stefan

@ Steve - I want to make no stress. Just a quick question - do you have any idea when Signmail  will work again?