Good morning Valerie, Adam, Steve... friends of SW..

Can you please answer this question?

Is there any elegant method – instead of a “work-around-method” to make a print out of just the wordlist (spoken works we can look for in our SignPuddle dictionary)

So if I would like to have a list with all the entries beginning with a lower “a” .. I can see the list on the screen ..but how to get a word –document so that I am able to print this list?

Would be great to hear from you...

Have a wonderfull day

Stefan