Hello list,
     One of the users of SignWriter Studio pointed out to me that some
symbols are repeated.  See attached.  Of course they look exactly the
same and therefore will be read the same.  I imagine that they just
didn't get plucked out last time the ISWA was edited or were left in so
that the rotation of the symbols flow nicely from one to the next.
   But it could be a little disconcerting for someone who is just
learning SignWriting.  If they both look alike then, it is easy to start
wondering why there are two and when they should use one or the other.
     The same issue exists in SignPuddle because we use the same font
ISWA2010.

So I want to ask you on the list what you think about removing them or
leaving them in ISWA2020 when the ISWA symbols are updated.

And if I where to show only one in SignWriter Studio when creating
signs, which should I show.  I am thinking leaving the first one.

Regards,

Jonathan