Hello list,
    One of the users of SignWriter Studio pointed out to me that some symbols are repeated.  See attached.  Of course they look exactly the same and therefore will be read the same.  I imagine that they just didn't get plucked out last time the ISWA was edited or were left in so that the rotation of the symbols flow nicely from one to the next.
  But it could be a little disconcerting for someone who is just learning SignWriting.  If they both look alike then, it is easy to start wondering why there are two and when they should use one or the other.
    The same issue exists in SignPuddle because we use the same font ISWA2010.

So I want to ask you on the list what you think about removing them or leaving them in ISWA2020 when the ISWA symbols are updated.

And if I where to show only one in SignWriter Studio when creating signs, which should I show.  I am thinking leaving the first one.

Regards,

Jonathan