I have been busy all morning, but I have been thinking about this all day. (And I have caught up on the other emails as well.) I agree with Val about making the ending hand a flat 5-hand so because it is simpler to read. And I agree that you don’t need the flick since it would be assumed with the final hand. The twisting/rotation at the end is giving me some difficulty, however. You have a under-forward rotation. I can’t seem to get my hand to go from the starting position and then ending position by doing the under-forward rotation. My hands keep wanting to do an over-forward rotation, so I have writing it with that below.

When I watch the video, it looks like it is half circle rotation along the “front wall” moving left-up-right or “counterclockwise”. So here is a writing of that.

Now, since I personally like writing simply and I’m guessing that such differences wouldn’t really matter, maybe it would be best to just leave the arrow out since it would be assumed that the movement would rotate in some fashion. So, I would like to suggest this:

Adam