May 15, 2014

Thank you, Jonathan!

I look forward to testing SignWriter Studio on a Windows PC…

...and to view your presentations at the SignWriting Symposium this July about SignWriter Studio ...

I hope others who use Windows will try SignWriter Studio too… One of Jonathan’s presentations will be instruction on how to use SignWriter Studio …

Val ;-)