Thank your for the clarification.
I still have a question, for the sign Clean.  Where to I start to read the SpeechWriting?  The first syllable is at the top or at the bottom?

Thanks

André Lemyre

Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:25:42 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Head viewpoints with top missing
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWriting List
May 16, 2014

Hello Jonathan and Adam!

Thank you, Adam, for the description - perfectly explained.

Here are some visual examples to backup what Adam just explained. When a portion of the top of the head is missing, it is easier to stack Head Circles, and it is easier to fit in the necessary Movement Symbols if they are placed on the Face.

Please see attached -  These are very useful and we use them all the time - Val ;-)

———