SignWriting List
May 18, 2014

Hello André -
Thanks for this message. Yes, I realize you want more information. And I too agree with you - Woehrmann’s SpeechWriting is very impressive.

I need permission to photocopy the pages 276-283 of the book. I am not sure what I can do about it, other than I could purchase another copy of the entire book for my office here, and mail you the entire book to Canada. That would be the correct way to do it. I assume you cannot afford to order the book yourself.

While I am online, I hope everyone presenting at the Symposium remembers that I need your short bio and photo. I am creating 38 web pages for 38 presentations, and presenter’s bios and photos are a part of each web page.

Some of you have already sent your bios and photos, but if you have not, just a gentle reminder - smile -

Val ;-)

---------