May 24, 2014

Hello Dali Balti and Tunisian students -

Thank you for telling us about your student, Dali, who is training Tunisian Deaf students in SignWriting in a research study (a short one ;-). This is great news. In the attached photo it looks like there is a newspaper (or cartoons perhaps?) written in SignWriting in Tunisian Sign Language? Very cool!!

Val ;-)