SignWriting List
May 26, 2014

I have created a tentative Schedule (just the first attempt) for the SignWriting Symposium (see below)

Europe and California are the farthest a part in Time Zones, so I will try to schedule the European presentations earlier in the day so they will not be kept up late at night… and the Presentation numbers will change as soon as I get confirmation from individuals as to what time they want to present… See pdf attached…

I will write to you all privately to ask you what time and day is good for you -

Val ;-)

------------

SIGNWRITING SYMPOSIUM 2014

SCHEDULE OF PRESENTATIONS
JULY 21-24, 2014
On Google Hangouts & YouTube

Time schedule is based on Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
24-hour clock and then converted to UTC - GMT
(Universal Time Coordination or Greenwich Mean Time)

TIME: PDT
TIME: UTC
DAY 1 - JULY 21, 2014
DAY 2 - JULY 22, 2014