May 26, 2014

Hello André -
The double Fast Symbols - the two that are stacked grouped together - they are really one symbol and it is called Fast-Fast or Double-Fast. It means a movement that is “very fast”.

Fast Symbols, single or double, can point in either direction and they still mean the same thing - but generally it is a writing standard to point the Fast Symbols into the Center of the sign - so in the attached example the right and left movements are both fast and both symbols are pointing into the Center of the sign to give the feeling of  symmetry -