We all want to write visually. If we are all flexible with each other, and kind and patient with each other, we will find that our writing is quite similar…smile…

Val ;-)

---------

On May 14, 2014, at 12:38 PM, Charles Butler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From the way he describes it, it feels like the wrist is bent backward. If you are visualizing what he actually wrote, the hand is up and with the movement does not flip over to the right (your position). I understand what you are showing, I'm looking at what he's indicating (without a film) so we both may be right.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: Help with a sign

SignWriting List
May 14, 2014

This video worked for me, Eduardo - Thank you!!

And I like your writing of the sign…

For me, when I see the sign, the right hand, at the end position, flops over and the thumb finishes on the right side, like this:

No matter what rule you follow, we all want to be visual and you can write as you feel is best -

smile

Val ;-)