Dear Valerie Sutton,I would like to inform you that tuniSigner website is now available online at:  http://tunisigner.com/A short demo video is provided on the home page to illustrate how browse signs and use the virtual avatar.Just a short note:  Firefox is the most appropriate browser to use for the visualization  of avatar animationsin fact, the WebSign Player will be crashed when playing the 3D animation using google chromeFinally, we hope you enjoy our new website Your feedback and suggestions are welcome, so please let us know what you think!
Have a nice day,Yosra