Hello André and Sign list,
    There is also Camtasia http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html and also Screen-O-Matic http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/ .

Jonathan

On 6/1/2014 9:30 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> SignWriting List
June 1st, 2014

Hello André!
You are very welcome to prepare movies of screen captures and also PowerPoints or other slide presentations.

I personally am on a Mac and I am not knowledgeable about making movies on Windows, but we use QuickTime to make our videos, and there is a download for Windows Quicktime that is free:

Windows Quicktime
http://support.apple.com/kb/dl837

Regarding capturing your mouse actions while you are working on the screen - I use a Mac product for that by Ambrosia.com, but there is an Open Source program for Windows that is free for download:

CamStudio Open Source
http://camstudio.org/

for Windows 7 - and it is free -

any other suggestions from the List?