June 23, 2014

Hello SignWriting List!
This is very beautiful artwork from the UK, created by artist Mike Fryer, using our Sutton GB Fingerspelling Font for British Fingerspelling. The Fingerspelling Fonts are designed by Michael Everson, but it is Mike Fryer who used them in these beautiful colorful bubbles ;-)

 I want to thank Mike Fryer for granting us permission to post his art on the SignWriting List and also on the SignWriting Web Site...

I believe Mike is a member of our SignWriting List? I hope so…If so, Mike, tell us more about your artwork…

Here are the links I have:

www.mikefryer.co.uk
http://aa2a.biz/pg/profile/mikef
http://www.seos-art.org/artists/mikefryer