  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von André L
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014 00:13
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Symbols still in usage or replaced by others?

Hello,
I would like to know if the following symbols from 1-A to 4-A are still in
usage or if they are replaced by 1-B to 4-B?

In 5, how do I know if the hand rotates by 90 degrees or 180 degrees?
In 6, does the sign Forward Under Under has a small backward movement?

In 7, I do not understand the Forward-over-Under symbol.  What is the
sequence of direction changes?

Thanks
André Lemyre