Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 19:25:47 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Symbols still in usage or replaced by others?
To: [log in to unmask]

To answer your first question, as Stefan so quickly replied to, yes these are all used. They do not mean the same thing, however. Before I get into the first set, which is talking about rotations, I will explain the arrows themselves. Iím sure you know the circle arrows below:

Notice how the first one is on the wall plane. The second is a vertical circle that is intercepting with the floor plane and wall plane. Now letís break these circles into quarter arrows. We get this configuration: