Hi André, Adam, Valerie...

First of all – wow Adam – what a wonderfull lesson you posted before about this subjekt! Great!

Now – I agree with the first horizontal pair –

I disagree with the second one – I interpret the movement like this ..

Hi Andrč, I am really looking forward to watching your presentation about animation –

All best,

Stefan