Hello Valerie.
Fabrizio, Maria and I are hearing so we'll not need a SL interpreter from our SL to a VL... but sure we'll be happy if our presentation is translated in a SL... We'll speak in english (hem, Fabrizio will... and I... I'll try! hihihi)...

Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
MCF Licence SDL-LSF, Univ. Poitiers
Laboratoire EA3816-FoReLL
Université de Poitiers - UFR Lettres et Langues (Bât. A3)
1 rue Raymond CANTEL - TSA 11102
86073 POITIERS CEDEX 9

June 13, 2014

Hello SignWriting Symposium Presenters -

What interpreters do you need for your online presentation?

We will provide the interpreters for you, if you tell us what languages you need…

PLEASE choose the languages you need below by number and write back telling us the languages you need -

1. ASL - English?
2. Brazilian Sign Language (LIBRAS) - Portuguese?
3. French Sign Language - French?
4. German Sign Language - German?
5. Honduran Sign Language - Spanish?
6. Italian Sign Language - Italian?
7. Paraguayan Sign Language - Spanish?
8. Portuguese Sign Language - Portuguese?
9. Quebec Sign Language - French?
10. Slovenian Sign Language - Slovenian?
11. Tunisian Sign Language - Arabic or French?

We will do our best to provide you with interpreters so you can present live online and answer questions from the audience in your native language with no stress - Feel relaxed that you can speak in your native language.

This is going to be a fascinating experience, with so many languages in an online event!

Look forward to hearing from all of the presenters about your choice of interpreters…