June 24, 2014

Hi André -
I cannot answer your questions related to the sounds such as “open D” etc…sounds are for the SpeechWriting experts (smile)

But I can tell you what the symbols mean in SignWriting and MovementWriting…which is writing body movement, which includes the mouth, teeth and tongue…

Here is my chart, based on the numbers of the chart:

1. teeth bite down (the teeth strike each other once)
2. Chattering (trembling) teeth - like teeth when you are very cold they will go up and down very fast like a Trill
3. Chewing three times - the upper teeth go down-down-down

4. top teeth bite down on the tongue
5. top teeth chattering (trembling) on top of tongue
6.  the upper teeth go down-down-down on the tongue