Hi Val and everyone,

Please have a look at Frosty the Snowman:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=459&sTrm=Frosty&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&
You’ll notice that the sign text is at the top of the screen and that the video is at the bottom of the screen. I like that.

First, I wrote a sign text of the LSQ poem (number 1 to 10) called “Gomme” (Gum) on the literature SignPuddle (Quebec flag).
Click on:http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=81&sid=245&sTrm=Gomme&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&
Then, I filmed my LSQ poem using my webcam and I put it on YouTube.
Click on: http://youtu.be/yZDJI0mAi5k

Val, would you be so kind to me as to put my YouTube into the literature SignPuddle (Gomme), just like Frosty the Snowman above?

Thank you, and best regards,

André