I have done it for you, but it is really easy to do. When you go to your YouTube video, there is a place to get the embed code. Below the video, there is a line that says “About”, “Share”, and “Add to”. You would click on “Share” and then below that line, there is a line that says “Share this video”,”Embed”, and “Email”. Click on “Embed” and copy the code there like in the image below.

Then go to your SignPuddle entry. When you are writing the information on the sign, there is a box called “Video Markup”. Paste the code that you just copied and then “Update”. It will show up just like the Snowman.

Adam