June 13, 2014

Here is a photo of Google Hangouts - it looks like so much fun - we will give you a link on the web to our Google Hangout location, and you go there and you can tell people about your project with an interpreter in a near-by screen… and then the people in the little boxes below can ask questions, and you can answer them… and then other people watching might type questions to you too…which I assume can be answered later... and of course we will have the link to your Symposium web page somewhere nearby the screen too, so people can go there easily… and we will provide the interpreters needed… and the live conversation will become a YouTube video too...