June 13, 2014

All of the Symposium web pages are on the web now, linked together, waiting for me to place your Abstracts and bios and photos. The name of each presentation is at the top of each web page...

Take a look…

SignWriting Symposium 2014 Home Page
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2014

SignWriting Symposium: Search for Presentations by Author’s Last Name
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2014/Presentation_Titles_by_Author.html

SignWriting Symposium: Search for Presentations by Category
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2014/Presentation_Titles.html

So we are making progress…

These web pages have Abstracts and Author information on them already:

Presentation 1
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0001.html

Presentation 3
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0003.html

Presentation 4
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0004.html

Presentation 33
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0033.html

So much more to post, but I am enjoying doing the web design -

Thank you everyone for your contributions -