I am an academic (I'm an associate professor of anthropology at Oberlin
College)  and would be happy to help - but I don't have Italian competency,
which I assume may be needed.
Best,
Erika

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 6:10 AM, Maria De Marsico <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear all,
> I write you again for a different iuuse.
> Fabrizio has to discuss his PhD thesis which dealt with recognition of
> handwritten SignWriting glyphs. Before the final version, we need some
> reviewers from academy to commnt his work in some depth.
> Is there any person in the list who is in the position to do that? In that
> case, I would signal this person to out PhD head.
>
> Thank you
>
> Maria
>
> --
> Maria De Marsico
> Assistant professor
> Sapienza University of Rome
> Department of Computer Science
> Via Salaria 113 - 00198 Rome - Italy
> email: [log in to unmask]
> tel: +39 06 49918312

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Associate Professor and Chair of Anthropology
Oberlin College