Congratulations! Good press, good pictures.
I've been too busy getting my own book (A Handful of Spells by Kimberley
Shaw, soon to appear from  Savvy Press) together to do much more than lurk
at the SignWriting List, but am so glad to see all the good work and great
discussion about the Symposium and everything else!
Best,
Kim from Boston