Hi Charles,
    I think that using the SignSpelling Sequence with the sylables as Val suggested and sort the SignSpelling Sequences by sorting weight to match your manual sorting in your document.

I will give it a try and let you know where I need you to fill in some blanks here and there.

Regards,
Jonathan

Charles Wrote:
Valerie has an imposed order by an encoded sign-symbol-sequence taking precedence over her "default" one.

I had to sort mine manually, there may be ways for you to achieve yours by other methods in your new program, but if you impose it by the software at the beginning, then you will have to impose a "Sign Spelling Sequence" as the default at some point, as unless you know a sign, all you see in the dictionary is the completed one, not its inherent order when it is made of multiple  syllables.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

--