The video is really great,

Thanks,

Ingvild

Sendt fra min iPad

Den 16. aug. 2014 kl. 16:10 skrev "Valerie Sutton" <[log in to unmask]>:

SignWriting List
August 16, 2014

Hello James and Charles -

I agree with Charles -

Thank you, James, for posting to the List!

We are very glad to know about the news of Spanish and English captions on Nicaraguan Sign Language grammar lessons videos -

These videos are beautiful quality and very informative and exciting to watch -

And it is great to see the SignWriting on the screen -

Thank you for doing this excellent work and sharing it with the world -

I hope embed the videos on the SignWriting site -

Val ;-)

-------