Dear Erika,
it was extremely kind of you anyway :-)

Maria

Ah. I am a linguistic anthropologist, so may not be who you are looking for.
Best,
Erika

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Maria De Marsico <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Erika,
Thank you very much for your prompt offer.
Italian is not an issue since the dissertation is written in English. However,  knowledge of image processing/optical character recognition is necessary ...

Maria