A was shared with you ________________________________________________

A presentation was shared with you

Signwriting sent this SlideShare presentation to you.

“I am starting to upload some SignWriting slide presentations onto SlideShare.net, and I found other slide presentations on SlideShare that I had never seen before. This one, posted on Nov 15, 2011, has 5,215 views, by Dr. Marianne Rossi Stumpf. Thank you Marianne...and there are many more Brazilian slide presentations on SlideShare.net.”

presentation
SignWriting: as implicações e possibilidades para o futuro dos surdos
By alexandrerosado
5215 views, 87 downloads, 0 favorites
View now