Valerie suggested I post info about my new text on this listserv since it includes SignWriting. :) I recently published a student workbook that teachers are requiring their advanced ASL students to purchase for classes. It's a student workbook that is basically a template for a DIY ASL dictionary. It's wildly helpful for students learning new vocabulary because they are documenting the concepts as they learn them. Here's the official description: This workbook is intended for advanced ASL students to individually fill-in ASL vocabulary signs as they are learned to create a personal dictionary. Included in this book are directions on how to utilize the transcriptions system, SignWriting techniques and examples to guide the vocabulary entries. Also included is a small section for a handshape thesaurus, an index to keep the dictionary organized, and reference charts commonly used in advanced ASL courses. Bookstores can order it, it can be purchased through the publisher directly, or Amazon.com carries it. Here are the links to the preview and purchase site of my publisher: A Preview of the text can be downloaded from the site if you follow this link: https://www.createspace.com/pub/community/give.review.do?id=1148793&rewrite=true Purchase from the Publisher: https://www.createspace.com/4806517 It is also available on Amazon.com at this link. http://www.amazon.com/Vocabulary-Book-Advanced-Students-Transcriptions/dp/0692221751/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407094842&sr=8-1&keywords=asl+vocab+book And here is a discount codes I've set up for advertizing purposes if purchased through my publisher: 10% off: PWRB93JM. I have another code that is worth $10 off the price that I'll give to individual people or for those who ask for it. Thanks for your time- I hope you like my work! Jacs Jacalyn W. Marosi M.Ed., NIC., CI. American Sign Language Instructor North Idaho College ________________________________________________