August 12, 2014

Hello Claudia -
Thank you for telling us about this paper. I am happy to see it. Of course I immediately was attracted to the written Italian Sign Language on this page - I enjoyed reading it - Here is a screen capture -

http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/01/04/37/55/PDF/Garcia_Sallandre_BLC_Handbook_last_draft.pdf