 From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: Article on SW (and other notation systems)

SignWriting List
August 12, 2014

Hello Claudia -
Thank you for telling us about this paper. I am happy to see it. Of course I immediately was attracted to the written Italian Sign Language on this page - I enjoyed reading it - Here is a screen capture -

http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/01/04/37/55/PDF/Garcia_Sallandre_BLC_Handbook_last_draft.pdf