Hi Adam,
here is what I've said :-)

"In the 90ies there was really a great SL researcher, a linguist taht was
Elena Pizzuto... she died like 4 years ago and it was really a pity for us
because she really trust in SW.
And she begun in the 90ies... she begun a reflexion about the fact that, if
you really want to discover who SL works you need to represent it because
no linguist has one a research on a language without representing it"

Thank you for your work

Claudia

Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
MCF Licence SDL-LSF, Univ. Poitiers
Laboratoire EA3816-FoReLL
<[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Université de Poitiers - UFR Lettres et Langues (Bât. A3)
1 rue Raymond CANTEL - TSA 11102
86073 POITIERS CEDEX 9