I have included more information below, from an earlier message Anny wrote to me, about the game, since it might be valuable for people to know:

there are 57 cards and 57 words (sign language words in Swiss-French Sign Language, written with SignWriting)

there are 8 signs on every card...

when you play you have to find the matching sign on 2 different cards... (only one pair matches on 2 cards)

And Anny is asking if there is anyone who would like to adapt this game to other spoken and sign languages?

See the attached Excel file: