  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Madson Barreto
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. August 2014 14:16
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Do you use Underline for proper names?

Hi Valerie and everyone

I just read a Joe Martin's paper and he said about the in Nicaraguan Sign
Language that around 1998 has a orthographic rule that said to underline
proper names for differ of common names/ simple names.

I've searched the SW-List archives and I found a 2005' discussion about it.

So, much time has passed...

My question is: this role is currently using in some Sign Language?

We believe it would be interesting for differ Sign Names (proper names in
Sign Languages) of common signs. In spokes writings we use upper case, but
in SignWriting?

What you thinking and use about?

Best reagards,

Madson and Raquel Barreto