 From: Jonathan Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: Ordering Signs in Dictionaries

Hi Val,
    I wrote to Charles, but posted to the list as I am interested in
    everybody´s input on the subject. :-)

Please share more about the two ways sorting is being done.

Jonathan

On 8/13/2014 1:01 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
August 13, 2014

Jonathan and Charles -
Perhaps you are working privately together and if so that is wonderful ;-)

I do not want to impose my ideas about sorting dictionaries, since this was an email for Charles and not for me - smile -

and I agree with Jonathan, Charles, that your presentation 10 at the SignWriting Symposium was a great addition to the presentations…

So is it ok with you that I tell you how we are sorting signs here? There are actually two ways we are doing it now…

Val ;-)

--------