Actually, I did not give enough information for a complete listing.

1) Single hand - BaseSymbol order
2) Orientation - Fill and Rotation
3) Second hand - BaseSymbol order
4) Second hand orientation - Fill and Rotation
5) Contacts (default is hand to hand contact first) (however many contacts in the sequence)
- hand to body (head, shoulders, waist not shown)
- hand to other hand
- hand to head (head arc ordered including eyes, nose, ears, etc. lots of individual markers for location)
- hand to body
6) Movements (vertical, horizontal, arcs - as listed in the SignPuddle)
7) Speed
8) Facial Expression (these are always being added)

Put this into the Sign Spelling Sequence for each syllable and you have what i am trying to do. Sometimes any of the parameters may be null, so a head movement alone would have no hands or contacts, but might have movement, speed and facial expressions. Crinkling one's nose like Samantha from Bewitched would be one of these. Carmen Miranda dancing would use all eight parameters.

Carmen-Miranda

Carmen Miranda dancing

Charles Butler
240-764-5748