Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:44:47 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: New Game using SignWriting: SIGNMATCH
To: [log in to unmask]

Val
in my last message I changed the name of the game, avoiding to mention DOBBLE because I don't know if it could be a problem. I changed the name into SIGNMATCH (Please avoid calling it DOBBLE)
I included the rules into the excel document which I sent to the list
Hope it will inspire others signwrinting users!
Take care
Anny