Maureen

the best thing to do would be to chose 57 sign from your british sign language adapted for your pupils.... and then "create the game on the same model

I did'nt include the words in the game ... (they figure on my excel document.... so that people understand how I proceeded to create the game) there are 8 signs (wirtten in signwriting) on each car (no french or english word)

at the end the game only contains 57 cards (look at the picture below)
I printed every card on coloured paper  and "plastified" it
(https://www.facebook.com/signecriture)

there's a way to do the same game with 6 signs on each card if you prefer...
let me know if you have any more questions

Anny