I have done something like this with one of my students, but I DO match sign to written word.  Its a great help for learning vocabulary!

cherie

From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: New Game using SignWriting: SIGNMATCH

SignWriting List
August 14, 2014

Hello Anny and Maureen -
I am so glad to see interest in this new game SIGNMATCH!

I can see the cards laminated (plastic protection) in the attached photo of Anny - great to see you again Anny!

... and that the cards do not show any words from a spoken language. So the only languages that need to be translated are sign languages.

I hope every sign language will have their version of SIGNMATCH -

Who is “game” to do this in your sign language?

Val ;-)