Hi Valerie and friends,

well – unfortunately I do not belong to this group of ingenious software
developers  - ….and it is true just like others who are doing their jobs
with enthusiasm and a lot of work I would not have the time …

But I just would like to share my imression that your proposal for a new
SignWriting  Symposium App is fantastic.

From my point of view this kind of event – once a year – is a wonderful,
wonderful oppurtunity not just to get to know what´s up in the development
and spreading of SignWriting. I myself love to look at these live (!!!!)
presentations with all the little problems and human problems ..well .I love
get see the people which contribute to the sw-list  in person. It is a
possibility to add emotional qualities to the still almost incredible idea,
that all of us live at a time when Sign Languages got a possibility be be
written and read.

So if it would be possible to look at live presentations with this kind of
screen your proposal looks like , that would be fantastic.

And of course I do hope that some people show up who can support You and all
of us with their knowledge and time…

All best

Stefan

Looking at the attached animation…. Well sometimes it takes some time to
succeed ..but definitely you will!

  _____