August 16, 2014

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for this supportive message.

Of course I do not expect you to develop software! That is for the hundreds of young software developers out in the world who are looking for projects, and possibly for Google to help us with too...

Thank you for your feedback that you think such a new design might be good…

and thank you for your great presentations - I think they are great!

I will be placing them on your web pages shortly -

Your animation is darling - very appropriate!

Val ;-)

---------