Looks great!

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 1:48 AM, Denny C Voreck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
That is wonderful that SW symposium is exposed in the media like La Jolla Night newspaper.

Keep up good work!
Denny

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: SW-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Aug 14, 2014 09:46 PM
Subject: La Jolla Light Newspaper Article About The Symposium August 14, 2014

SignWriting List
August 14, 2014

Hello SignWriting List!

Today a local newspaper, the La Jolla Light, published an article about SignWriting and the SignWriting Symposium. I think journalist Ashley Mackin did an excellent job. I wish to thank a close friend, Ina Thompson, for contacting the newspaper for us, and I especially want to thank Ashley Mackin for a job well done! The La Jolla Light is a weekly, free newspaper. You can read the article online as well, in a magazine program called ISSUU - but you will have to use the arrows to navigate to section B, which is in the back, so that is why I have attached two graphics files here, with the two pages of the article...

Read online in magazine format

Here is the article:

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology