Print

Print


Sorry about that everyone. That didn't need to go to the list. Please
ignore that last message.

Adam


On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Claudia,
>
> I want to check with you that I have the correct word in your video. At
> 15:58, I have you saying “how it would work in one plans to using it in the
> other plans.” Is plans correct?
>
> Here is the link that will start you right where I am referring to.
>
> http://youtu.be/zbfHOevWvfY?t=15m58s
>
> Adam
>
> On Aug 13, 2014, at 12:03 AM, Claudia S. Bianchini <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Adam,
> here is what I've said :-)
>
> "In the 90ies there was really a great SL researcher, a linguist taht was
> Elena Pizzuto... she died like 4 years ago and it was really a pity for us
> because she really trust in SW.
> And she begun in the 90ies... she begun a reflexion about the fact that,
> if you really want to discover who SL works you need to represent it
> because no linguist has one a research on a language without representing
> it"
>
> Thank you for your work
>
> Claudia
>
> Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
> MCF Licence SDL-LSF, Univ. Poitiers
> Laboratoire EA3816-FoReLL
> <[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
> <[log in to unmask]>
> Université de Poitiers - UFR Lettres et Langues (Bât. A3)
> 1 rue Raymond CANTEL - TSA 11102
> 86073 POITIERS CEDEX 9
>
>
> 2014-08-12 23:52 GMT+02:00 Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>:
>
>> Hello Claudia,
>>
>> We are working on captioning your presentation, and we have come across a
>> part that we can’t figure out exactly what you said. You are talking about
>> Elana and how she died 4 years ago. Right after that we can’t figure out
>> what you said until you say that she really trust in SignWriting. It is
>> only a few words. If you look at the full video of Day 1, it is about 30
>> minutes in. Probably about 30:12.
>>
>> If you could let us know what you said then, that would be great. :-)
>>
>> Adam
>>
>> ________________________________________________
>>
>>
>> SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATION
>>
>> Valerie Sutton
>> SignWriting List moderator
>> [log in to unmask]
>>
>> Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
>> [log in to unmask]
>>
>> SignWriting List Archives & Home Page
>> http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist
>>
>> Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages
>> http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1
>>
>>
> ________________________________________________
>
> SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATION
>
> Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator [log in to unmask]
>
> Post Messages to the SignWriting List: [log in to unmask]
>
> SignWriting List Archives & Home Page
> http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist
>
> Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages
> http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1
>
>
>

________________________________________________


SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATION

Valerie Sutton
SignWriting List moderator
[log in to unmask]

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
[log in to unmask]

SignWriting List Archives & Home Page
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist

Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages
http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1