August 18, 2014

Thank you, Denny, Erika and Kim -
I really appreciate you mentioning this…we need more publicity for the Symposium and for all of those who work with SignWriting….

and as I said after the Symposium rush was over, it seems like everything is sort of standing still ;-)

But this article is an indication that that is not true at all, and we are moving forward...

If you go to the front page of the La Jolla Light they certainly have a nice photo of the article and they now have an online version of it:

La Jolla Light Newspaper Online
http://www.lajollalight.com/
http://www.lajollalight.com/2014/08/15/sound-relief-la-jollan%E2%80%99s-idea-for-documenting-sign-language-marks-40-years/

 - I also have a web page for newspaper articles and there are so many good ones of all of you working over the years and I want to place those articles there too…

SignWriting in the Press
http://www.signwriting.org/library/journal/

…and congratulations, Kim, on the new publication of your book on Savvy Press - that is great!

Val ;-)

> On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Looks great!