Hi Adam,
     Thanks for the suggetion.  I have checked my spam folder but they
aren't there either.  It's as if the forum software isn't sending me
some of Charles messages.  But some he writes to others do come through.
     Thank you Charles for answering.  I was able to read a few of your
Jonathan

Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
Tel USA: (347)875-8442
Skype: yojoduncan