On 8/19/2014 3:52 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> Of course both SignPuddle and SignWriter Studio, and other programs
> too, can do this without our old SignBank database, but SignBank is
> also a cool little program and could be updated and completed and be a
> valuable tool for teachers -
SignWriter Studio can do some of these.  It can

 1. search for signs whether or not they have sign spelling.
 2. Import signs & establish SignSpelling Sequence
 3. Export dictionaries to create PDFs.

Maybe some of the features in SignBank we could add to SignWriter
Studio.  What do you think?  You´ve already tested what works well for
people and what doesn´t and SignWriter Studio already works with ISWA2010.

Regards,
Jonathan

> So I learned a lot from SignBank, trying to create PDFs of
> dictionaries sorted by Sign Symbols - I was surprised at the results
> of some choices - more soon -
>
> Val ;-)

Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
Tel USA: (347)875-8442