On 8/19/2014 3:52 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Of course both SignPuddle and SignWriter Studio, and other programs too, can do this without our old SignBank database, but SignBank is also a cool little program and could be updated and completed and be a valuable tool for teachers -
SignWriter Studio can do some of these.  It can
  1. search for signs whether or not they have sign spelling.
  2. Import signs & establish SignSpelling Sequence
  3. Export dictionaries to create PDFs.

Maybe some of the features in SignBank we could add to SignWriter Studio.  What do you think?  You´ve already tested what works well for people and what doesn´t and SignWriter Studio already works with ISWA2010.

Regards,
Jonathan

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

So I learned a lot from SignBank, trying to create PDFs of dictionaries sorted by Sign Symbols - I was surprised at the results of some choices - more soon -

email: [log in to unmask]
Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
Tel USA: (347)875-8442
Skype: yojoduncan