Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Maria De Marsico
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. August 2014 11:22
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Face glyphs

Dear all,
we are addressing the problem of transcribing signed videos in SignWriting. Unfortunately, when automatically processing single frames, we cannot use any previous knowledge of the content. For this reason, in oprder to reliably reproduce face expresions through the corresponding glyphs, we would need a kind og "glossary". i.e., a table of correspondence between real face images and glyphs.

Do you know if something of this kind is already available?

Thanks!

Maria

Maria De Marsico
Assistant professor